Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Torture?

To be or not to be tortured that is theee question. Yes. I am being tortured right now becuz I REALLY REALLY REALLY BADLY WANT TO GO TO The washroom. Should I have added capitals to make it more respectful? Sorry Mr.Janitor. I know. Don't worry. I won't make a mess and do my buisness EVERYWHERE. Yes. I know. You are swearing right now. Cause you think this is weird. WELL HA! I think. I hope that there are no more tornadoes that come and send us flying to China or something, though it would be useful if you could fly into a payphone or a guy talking on his phone and grab da phone while flying ;D. NOT. Don't. Please. For the sake of integrity. N'ways, heh, That's it for 2day's post. Don't read this blog if ya dun want to. Because I know the title of my Blog, ~&CandyApplePie&~ sounds like a girl who is really PURE, eating candy while in Candyland, born from a lollipop stick, that was eaten and planted in the ground in hopes of a boy like superman, more girly yes, and tasty! Yum, just taste those arms! LOL. Anyways, ok, just don't read if you don't want to. ANd now for my buisness. Wait, I know I spelt buisness wrong but whatevs.

It's supposed to be Business rite. I think. Yeah.

Wow. Long right? This is a rant post today. SO YEAH. BUSINESS TIME. HAH, English teachers are proud of me. xD

Tata!

2 comments:

  1. lol xD I have come to visit chu~ love ya blog btw! so so what have ya been up to? -wink wink- ;D

    ReplyDelete