Monday, September 28, 2009

Welcome to my blog

This is where you see the screen. This is where you see my thoughts. I think.
This is where I feel people sneezing on me/da screen.
This is where my thoughts come through and become a different shape-shifter.

Welcome to my blog, although this is my first time. I will NOT tell you my personal details becuz u should know already if I know you. Anyways. I feel your pain. If you have any right now. That is.
Don't worry. People don't die from epi-pens. It saves their lives. Learnt in swimming. Yay! xD

Suddenly I'm happy =) and Hyper. I ran 4 laps around my field. Not my. But kinda mine. ;D

Okay.

Bye! xD =D ;D :D

P.S. I may not update that much.

4 comments:

  1. lol~ That is sort of funny..Anyways.. How's ur new school? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selina~ Yay, hugs!

    My new school... Is quite small/big/small/big/small/big, very hard to decide. Has portables which stink, that's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaadd~~ haha, anyways, how are you Selina? In eighth grade now right? I forgot how old Sally is O_o. Do you still go to the French Class?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont go to French class anymore..I think they ended already. Sally is the same age as me. :)Grade 8 is ok,but theres a lot of tests and projects even the first month of the year!D: r u is SAM? Then ur school is our school's rival!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. >:D Yeah! School rivals! =(

    Anyways, do you have a marathon coming up? From SAM, we have a "Mustang Marathon" counting for OUR MARK for Term 1. O_O *those x100000000*

    It's scary... T_T
    :) Say hello to Sally for me ;D

    ReplyDelete